[xml] Libxml2 xmlCleanupParser with C++ and Windows DLL

Hi all,

Can someone who uses libxml2 on windows maybe comment on this:
To get around the multithreading problem with xmlInitParser/xmlCleanupParser
I would use a global class object in my dll that makes use uf libxml2 to do
the init/cleanup:

[code]
class XmlInitializationClass
{
public:
        XmlInitializationClass() {
                ::xmlInitParser();
        }
        ~XmlInitializationClass() {
                ::xmlCleanupParser();
        }
};

XmlInitializationClass xml_init_object;
[/code]

It seems to work fine for me. (Win XP / VS2005)
Any comments if this could pose problems either from the DLL

Thanks!

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Martin Trappel