Re: [xml] patch: support <embed> in HTML parser

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 09:02:52PM +1000, Michael Day wrote:
Hi,

Here is a patch to extend the HTML parser to support the <embed>
element, which is not in standard HTML but is widely used on the web.

 <grin/> where is the limit ?
In practice what were the problems except getting (rightful) error messages ?

It seems to work for me, but it would be good if someone could check
that I got the magic numbers right in the HTML element array.
 },
+{ "embed",   0, 2, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1, "generic embedded object ",
+     EMPTY, NULL, DECL embed_attrs, NULL, NULL
+},

  is it an empty element ? I would tag it as deprecated though.
See _htmlElemDesc in HTMLparser.h

Daniel