Re: [xml] RELAX NG and xmlreader

Elliotte Harold wrote:

still seeing bugs in RELAX NG validation. I've tried to upgrade the Ubuntu box to 2.06.27, and I've even replaced all the 2.06.24 files I could find in /usr/lib. However, PHP still seems to think it has 2.06.24 compiled in somehow. Is there anywhere else an old libxml could be hiding on Ubuntu Linux?

I have no knowledge about PHP, so I cannot give you any detailed advice.
In general, however, there seem to be two possibilities. First, PHP is
linked with a static libxml. In this case you need to rebuilt PHP.
Second, PHP selects the wrong version of a shared libxml. You can
examine this with the ldd command.