Re: [xml] RELAX NG and xmlreader

All of your questions are PHP related and should be directed to the PHP general users list. If you also do a search on everything you've recently asked about, you should also find the answers to them all.

Rob

Elliotte Harold wrote:
First question: has anyone getten RELAX NG validation to work with xmlreader?
Second question, has anyone gotten this to work with XmlReader in PHP?
I seem to just be getting the unhelpful message:
  PHP Warning:  XMLReader::setRelaxNGSchemaSource() [<a
href='function.setRelaxNGSchemaSource'>function.setRelaxNGSchemaSource</a>]: Unable to set schema. This must be
set prior to reading or schema contains errors. in /www/elharo/root.php on line 29

no matter what I try. The code looks like this:
     $reader = new XMLReader();     $reader->setRelaxNGSchemaSource($schema);     $reader->XML($request);
so I am setting the schema before reading anything; and the same schema works just fine when I test it with
xmllint, so I don't think that;s the problem. I've tried both setRelaxNGSchemaSource and setRelaxNGSchema.
Any other ideas?
-- ïElliotte Rusty Harold  elharo metalab unc eduJava I/O 2nd Edition Just
Published!http://www.cafeaulait.org/books/javaio2/http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0596527500/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA/_______________________________________________xml