Re: [xml] RELAX NG and xmlreader

Hey Elliotte,

According to my tests while developing xml nanny, there are significant RNG bugs in the libxml2 version pre-installed on Mac OS X Tiger. These all seemed to be fixed in 2.6.26.

On OS X, libxml2 is located:

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/lib/libxml2.dylib

While working on nanny, i had a very hard time finding examples of usage of RNG in libxml2. I coincidentally wrote up some info about libxml2+xmlReader+RNG+Mac OS X:

The code sample there is a bit of a mess, but you might find some useful info.

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Cocoa Developer Tools