Re: [xml] Windows Binaries And The Web

Aron Stansvik wrote:
What FTP software are you running? Shouldn't most FTP servers (on most
platforms?) support something like symlinks or equivalent? Could a
symlink or equivalent solution for FTP, and a redirect solution for
HTTP be an alternative? Hm, tricky buissness you have :)

I run vsftpd on a Rat Head Linux server. Symlinks are a filesystem business and therewith the OS business. As said, I'd like to keep things OS-transparent.

Ciao,
Igor