Re: [xml] memory usage question
- From: Rob Richards <rrichards ctindustries net>
- To: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- Cc: xml gnome org, veillard redhat com
- Subject: Re: [xml] memory usage question
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:37:24 -0400
Stefan Kost wrote:
Wow, lot of activity on this thread all due to a bone head move on my
Does xmlParseDocument(ctxt) use the dictionary. If looked over the
sources, but found no easy answer.
I use the same call creating documents. Make sure you call
xmlCtxtUseOptions as this will set default options correctly (even when
options == 0).
dictionary will be used (dictNames = 1 unless disabled through options)
and linenumbers enabled. Dictionary storage will already be created by
] [Thread Prev