Re: [xml] memory usage question

Daniel Veillard wrote:

Ho ho ... if it's really the same document on both side there is something
fishy, I can't think of anything leading to this, seems it's twice the size
on Linux, and I really can't see why. I would be very interested in feedback
on this, it may be a stupid accounting error in xmlmemory.c, or a real bug
which in that case sounds quite serious.
GD!!! It was using the wrong file there. The other file (damn typo) was 2X the size which caused this.
real numbers look correct.

win:
MEMORY ALLOCATED : 85608844, MAX was 85618277

linux:
MEMORY ALLOCATED : 85603888, MAX was 85613251

Thanks for pointing out my stupidity :)

Rob