=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A=20=27Re=3A=20=22Re=3A=20=5Bxml=5D=20schema=20patch=22=27?=

Hi,

on 6/9/2004 11:05 AM Daniel Veillard wrote:

[...]

Just keep in the corner of your head that one day the code validation code
will have to be converted to handle a SAX2 event stream, and it's better
to not use the instance tree structure too much in the validation APIs
(that will be a major work anyway ...)

Is the schema itself intended to be parsed using SAX2 in the future as
well?
I don't know if this would make sense, but with all this import,
redefine and
include support, I wonder how vast schemas could grow in the future;
just thinking
about the people that have tears in their eyes, because of the
restriction of the error-line information to an unsigned short.

Regards,

Kasimier