[xml] New Structure For Windows Binary Packages

Hi there.

Beginning with the next release of libxml2, libxslt and xmlsec, I will change the directory structure in the binary packages to match what almost all other open-source projects use when releasing binaries. Makes it easier to drop them all in the same top-level directory on the disc.

Specifically, I'll put executables and shared libraries in 'bin' subdirectory. The subdirectory 'util', which held the executables so far, will vanish. The rest will remain the way it was.

Those who build from the sources are not affected. Those who depend on the current directory structure will have to adapt to this evolving world. :-)

For libxml2, the test utilities (test*.exe) will no longer be a part of the distribution.

Any objections?

Ciao,
Igor