Re: [xml] xmlIO extensions

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 02:56:09PM +0100, Christian Engwer wrote:
For me the jakarta naming scheme would be ok. I could easily integrate
it for local files like
zip:../dir/somefile.zip!/file.xml
and file uris like
zip:file:///home/user/dir/somefile.zip!/file.xml

  okay,

For non local files it woould be much more work and for now I don't
see to much use in it.

  okay,

I think the absolute path for the structure inside the archive is
nessesary, because the uri-translation will fail otherwise.

  hum, right, oversight from my part !

I would suggest, that I change my naming convention to that from
jakarta, but I will not support the http stuff, because I wuould have
to change the unzip zip stuff and want to finish my project first.

  Sure, no problem.

Daniel