Re: [xml] Saving xsltStylesheetPtr to a file

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:20:50AM +0100, Holger Rauch wrote:
[...]
functions, so I would like to be able to verify in some way that the style
sheet has been stored correctly in the hash table. If not, I will most

  By looking at it ???

Ok. "Looking" expressed in libxml2 terms obviously means doing

xmlDocDump( stdout, style->doc);

right?

   and having human attention trying to check it. The last part is what
sounds broken to me. Checking a stylesheet by looking at it is really
hard.

Maybe I should clarify this further. When I was talking about an "analogous
form", I meant a function returning a new xsltStylesheetPtr by by making a
copy of the original compiled representation of the style sheet. Is there
such a function that does this? (The analogy here is that there's already
xmlCopyDoc() for XML documents returning a new xmlDocPtr.)

  No, there have been no attempt to reverse from the internal form to a
serialization. This wasn't a goal, and is not simple at all.

Daniel