Re: [xml] Saving xsltStylesheetPtr to a file

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 06:48:05PM +0100, Holger Rauch wrote:
Hi!

How can I save the internal representation (an xsltStylesheetPtr) of a
style sheet to a file? (I would like to verify that my xsltStylesheetPtr
points to the right style sheet.)

   ???
 There is no way to save the compiled stylesheet. It's temporary
internal data and not intended to be preserved on stable storage.
You can look at style->doc->URL if it is not NULL to try to identify
the top file making up the stylesheet.

Daniel