Re: [xml] Saving xsltStylesheetPtr to a file

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 07:45:52PM +0100, Holger Rauch wrote:
 There is no way to save the compiled stylesheet. It's temporary
internal data and not intended to be preserved on stable storage.

Ok. Is there any way to reverse the compiled stylesheet back into a human
readable form? (Judging from what I've read on the "XSLT Internals" page,
there seems to be something like this at least for XPath expressions, where
the compiled form is human readable.)
No, I'm not talking about preserving things on stable storage this time,
but rather outputting them to the screen.

   Bleech ... Well a stylesheet is make od a number of XML documents.
You can try to walk the import tree and for each one do a dump of
the style->doc

functions, so I would like to be able to verify in some way that the style
sheet has been stored correctly in the hash table. If not, I will most

  By looking at it ???

likely need to store a copy of the style sheet instead of just the
xsltStylesheetPtr.

  A copy of all the documents making up the stylesheet, including
xsl:include and xsl:import , that doesn't sound right ..

Is there any way to make a copy of a certain style sheet (represented by an
xsltStylesheetPtr)? (something like an analogous form of xmlCopyDoc(),
which is used to copy XML documents.)

  style->doc is an xmlDocPtr.

Daniel