Re: [xml] Header taint

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 11:14:10AM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
No need to. You did it allready once, now it's my turn :-) I finished
parameter realign in libxml, it's commited. The biggest part is done.
Libxslt and libexslt are a piece of cake, they don't export a tenth of what
libxml does.

  okay, thanks !

I figured you use vim, tabstop=8, softtabstop=4, shiftwidth=4, and I do this
using the same editor and the same settings. Hope that will work well. :-)
Perhaps it would be a good idea to put these vim settings in a comment near
the beginning, or near the end of each file. Vim will pick them up
automagically and thus spare those with different defaults from reseting.

  I have put my .vimrc as http://veillard.com/vimrc
(you can note some old Turbo Pascal 3 keybindings), but yes the key is
that I use sw=4 ,

Daniel