Re: [xml] Header taint

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 10:07:17AM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Ah, you're quite right. I can see the changes if I look through Bonsai,
but
not through anonymous CVS.

Incientally, I've recently been having trouble accessing the anonymous CVS
archives. I get the following message:

unrecognized auth response from anoncvs.gnome.org: cvs pserver: cannot
open
/cvs/gnome/CVSROOT/config: I/O error

Any clues as to what might be going on?

No idea.

  The anonymous CVS is hosted by a set of machines to split the load.
Seems you're reaching one specific IP for which the service is not running
correctly.

I see 3 different definitions; the one you get depends on the settings of
IN_LIBXML and LIBXML_STATIC. The only one currently with 'extern' is the
one
you get when neither IN_LIBXML nor LIBXML_STATIC is defined (normally that
occurs when building a client application which links to the DLL library).
But I found I also needed 'extern' in the other 2 definitions, used when
building the libraries (both DLL and static).

Okay, commited in libxml, libxslt and libexslt. Thanks!

  Thanks Igor, sorry I didn't had time to help on the header manual
changes so far,

Daniel