Re: [xml] Patch for base64Binary datatype.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 12:23:42AM -0400, Anthony Carrico wrote:
This is my first time playing with the libxml2 codebase, so I hope I
didn't violate any rules or overlook something obvious. Here is a
patch to support base64Binary datatypes:

   Hum, quite good and commented !!
Running the check-xsddata-test-suite.py regression tests of the XML
Datatype library against James Clark data shows that your code complies
to all Base64 tests :-)

paphio:~/XML -> ./check-xsddata-test-suite.py
[...]
Datatype base64Binary
Result of tests for Datatype base64Binary
found 20 test schemas: 20 success 0 failures
found 53 test instances: 53 success 0 failures
[...]
paphio:~/XML ->

  No obvious rules seems broken, we have slightly different coding styles
(I try to avoid if (...); else for example) and I remapped the temporary
block variable "val" because it was the name of an in-scope variable, I
also run the code through indent to keep it consistent.

  Applied and commited,

    Thanks a lot !!!

Daniel