Re: [xml] xmllint/Relax NG segfaulting

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 10:50:59PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hi there,

I've been getting a number of segfaults when using Relax NG validation
with xmllint. This problem persists with the most recent release of
libxml.

  Hum, surprizing, provide the .rng and .xml so I can reproduce the problem.
I assume taht by last release you mean 2.5.10, right ?

Unfortunately I've been getting different segfault behavior based on
which machine I am working on; my work Athlon crashes under different
circumstances than my home Pentium 4.

  Strange, really ! Provide both testcase, I will run them under valgrind
it may help locating the problem.

What is the procedure for reporting this? (www.libxml.org seems unreachable)
I can supply sample schema and file to validate under which it crashes
for both machines. For the athlon I managed to whittle it down to a
reasonably minimal case.

  Either on the list, or on bugzilla.gnome.org . Mirror site with instructions
are at http://veillard.com/XML/bugs.html

Daniel