[xml] xmllint/Relax NG segfaulting

Hi there,

I've been getting a number of segfaults when using Relax NG validation
with xmllint. This problem persists with the most recent release of
libxml.

Unfortunately I've been getting different segfault behavior based on
which machine I am working on; my work Athlon crashes under different
circumstances than my home Pentium 4.

What is the procedure for reporting this? (www.libxml.org seems unreachable)
I can supply sample schema and file to validate under which it crashes
for both machines. For the athlon I managed to whittle it down to a
reasonably minimal case.

Regards,

Martijn