Re: [xslt] Re: [xml] xmlsoft.org down, mirrors?

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 05:01:01PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  The machine is up, but apparently there are some routing error
it cannot be reached from outside MIT :-( , until this get resolved
please use http://veillard.com/XML and http://veillard.com/XML/XSLT/ [1]

Daniel

[1] if someone has a box it can make available with SSH access running linux
    where I could put xmlsoft.org HTTP and FTP services, get in touch I
    might be willing to move it outside the current rpmfind.net host.
    Alternately the Web site are just checkouts of the doc subdirs from
    CVS.

  Bernhard Zwischenbrugger provided a location for the new site,
it is online again, FTP and HTTP access should be restaured. Excepted
for the search engine, everything should be up and working.

Daniel