Re: [xml] xmlsoft.org down, mirrors?

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 04:52:33PM -0400, N. Thomas wrote:
http://xmlsoft.org has been down for several days, does anyone know of
any mirrors for this site?

  The machine is up, but apparently there are some routing error
it cannot be reached from outside MIT :-( , until this get resolved
please use http://veillard.com/XML and http://veillard.com/XML/XSLT/ [1]

Daniel

[1] if someone has a box it can make available with SSH access running linux
    where I could put xmlsoft.org HTTP and FTP services, get in touch I
    might be willing to move it outside the current rpmfind.net host.
    Alternately the Web site are just checkouts of the doc subdirs from
    CVS.