Re: [xml] who can tell me, why don't we use the xerces to parse the xml?

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 06:09:18PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
I wonder if is it possible to setup mailing list in "reply to the
list" mode. I know that som mailing lists support this option
and it is very usefull.

You mean adding or modifying a "Reply-To:" header to point to the list
before sending a posting to the members? Yes, that would be a good thing.

  Half of mailing list users like it, the other half hates it. Been there
done that, still have the scarves, won't try again ... sorry no.

Daniel