Re: [xml] who can tell me, why don't we use the xerces to parse the xml?

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 06:09:18PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
I wonder if is it possible to setup mailing list in "reply to the
list" mode. I know that som mailing lists support this option
and it is very usefull.

You mean adding or modifying a "Reply-To:" header to point to the list
before sending a posting to the members? Yes, that would be a good thing.

  Half of mailing list users like it, the other half hates it. Been there
done that, still have the scarves, won't try again ... sorry no.

Daniel

There are good reasons for both. But the greatest harm than can
be done is significantly less in under current configuration.
Consider: