RE: [xml] who can tell me, why don't we use the xerces to parse t he xml?

definitly.
In fact, I have always been confused by the libxml mailinglists behaviour.

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Zlatkovic [mailto:igor stud fh-frankfurt de]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 6:09 PM
To: Aleksey Sanin
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] who can tell me, why don't we use the
xerces to parse
the xml?

I wonder if is it possible to setup mailing list in "reply to the
list" mode. I know that som mailing lists support this option
and it is very usefull.

You mean adding or modifying a "Reply-To:" header to point to the list
before sending a posting to the members? Yes, that would be a
good thing.

Ciao
Igor