Re: [xml] who can tell me, why don't we use the xerces to parse the xml?
- From: Stefan Kost <kost imn htwk-leipzig de>
- To: warmice <news_list sina com>
- Cc: "xml gnome org" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] who can tell me, why don't we use the xerces to parse the xml?
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:59:43 +0200
i think the xerces is a better xml parser. why don't we use that?
why do people use windows? It is a matter of taste, personal preferences or even
because someone has chosen for them.
who can tell me the advantage of the libxml to the xerces.
Or the other way around, what is it that you miss in libxml2 that makes you
think xerces is better.
@igor: regarding to your last two replies, lol, you've saved my evening
] [Thread Prev