Re: [xml] xsltproc --stringparam and national chars

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 05:36:19PM +0200, Jens Askengren wrote:
 That's relatively logical since libxml2/libxslt internal string
representation is UTF8. But it's a good point to add, yes.

It would also be logical if xsltproc used my locale settings to convert
command line parameters to the internal representation.

  No locale are evil, unportable, and the wrong solution to
a problem it didn't managed to solve correctly. I don't want any
dependancy to the locale in the libxml/libxslt code at all.

Daniel