Re: [xml] Debugging included entites

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 10:54:19AM +1000, Keith Isdale wrote:
It would be appreciated if I could be advised when the relavant changes have
been made to libxml so I can check that the xsldbg implementation still
works. I normaly need to  allow for at least a 24 hour delay for libxml
changes to visable from my ISP.

  Okay, I have applied the patches, except I did not see any reason to
make xmlAddEntityReference() public. So I made it static, moved the
code from entities.c to parser.c, and publiched the new API
xmlSetEntityReferenceFunc() in the parserInternals.h include instead of
entities.h . I hope this will fix the problem while minimizing the
API extension needed, this should ship in the next release.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine