Re: [xml] win32 thread safety patch

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 09:01:39PM +0100, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Hello again.

Please wait for a day. [...]
[...] I was waiting for your opinion, this is
not really urgent.

And I have talked people to death typing down an essay about Windows TLS,
but forgetting to give you that opinion :-)

Serguei's patch is clean. There is only gain and no loss by applying it, so
let's have it.

The patch to and win32config.h which provide the
necessary preprocessor defines are below. I have deactivated thread support
and set the threading model to native per default, hope that is okay for
everyone. I'll do the profiling before I decide if I should enable it in the
binary package.

  Okay, I have applied both patches. this doesn't prevent more discussions
and testing on the subject, simply that I must ship a new version real soon
and I would rather have something included than none (and it doesn't break
my own regression tests).

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine