Re: [xml] win32 thread safety patch

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 09:01:39PM +0100, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Hello again.

Please wait for a day. [...]
[...] I was waiting for your opinion, this is
not really urgent.

And I have talked people to death typing down an essay about Windows TLS,
but forgetting to give you that opinion :-)

Serguei's patch is clean. There is only gain and no loss by applying it, so
let's have it.

The patch to xmlwin32version.h.in and win32config.h which provide the
necessary preprocessor defines are below. I have deactivated thread support
and set the threading model to native per default, hope that is okay for
everyone. I'll do the profiling before I decide if I should enable it in the
binary package.

  Okay, I have applied both patches. this doesn't prevent more discussions
and testing on the subject, simply that I must ship a new version real soon
and I would rather have something included than none (and it doesn't break
my own regression tests).

Daniel