[xml] Debugging included entites

Hi all,

I mention that I've been having trouble debgging document entities. There
seems to be now way arround it other than get a small amount of code added to
libxml2  to allow me to know when enties are refenced,

The notification that I get from libxml is via the function
xmlAddEntityReference. Which has parameters of
   1) Entity declation being refernced
   2) The first node in the copy of the entity refenced
   3) The last node in the copy of the entity refenced

File    enties,c
Line:  4 - 16
Reason : The functions I hook into, this uses the callback mechanism so
conform with other libml code

File parser.c
Line :  60 - 113
Reason : no matter what I did I could get rid of these misleading diff
chunks. To be ignored

File: parse.c
Line : 114 - 133
Reason : When an entity is first resolved I need to be advised

File parse.c
Line:  134 - 169
Reason : For each subsiquent reference I need to be advised,  At the time
xmlAddEntityReference is called the "new" variable will contain the last node
copied from entity

File : tree.c
Line: 177 - 193
Reason : Misleading diff chunk to be ignored

File : tree..c
Line :  194 - 205
Reason :  When copying a entity I need to know the line number that applied
to each of the original xml elements.

File entites.h
Line : 214 -
Reason : Declare the extra functions and data type that are needed

This has been tested and works on a small scale. The implemation on the
xsldbg side is complex . I'm having difficulties dertmining the very bottom
node in the entity reference.   It translates the entity references (that it
was notified of) to an unique line number range within the "master" document
. And then determines which "line number offset" applied to what entities as
needed.  xsldbg is able to debug small included documents but fails on large,
complex inclusion. This probably is due to bugs in the xsldbg code. So at
this stage I'd rather it not be commited to cvs.

I'd like to receive comments on this proposed change.

bye,

Keith