Re: [xml] compiling libxml2-devel on solaris

The existence of teh -devel packages is just the fancy of some linux
distributors who decided to split up packages at the 'basic minimal set
against which apps link' and 'everything else, inc. headers' boundaries.

Or in other words, there is no -devel package.