Re: [xml] compiling libxml2-devel on solaris

Daniel, Fabrice,

thanks for the prompt replies.  I have forwarded your response to the
sysadmin ...

admitting my ignorance:  -devel seems to be a rpm concept, right?  is there a
ressource detailing more information on this (why do you need it, what is it
for, etc.)?

sorry, this is probably off-topic.  thanks anyway,