Re: _NET_WM_[GET_|TAKE_|REQUEST_]FOCUS & urgency
- From: Billy Biggs <vektor dumbterm net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org, Rob Adams <readams readams net>
- Subject: Re: _NET_WM_[GET_|TAKE_|REQUEST_]FOCUS & urgency
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:18:39 -0500
Havoc Pennington (hp redhat com):
> On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 17:28 -0700, Rob Adams wrote:
> > You can set the property yourself with metacity and it'll work,
> I believe it will work with the tasklist, but not metacity.
My confusion actually came from the sample application in
comment #2 on this bug:
It sets the property on the window, and while the app goes bold,
metacity won't reset the state when the window goes active. Sending
the message to the root window works well though.
] [Thread Prev