Re: Still need a hint for undecorated windows

Bradley T Hughes wrote:

> Lubos Lunak wrote:
> I disagree, Gkrellm and XMMS are exactly why this discussion started :)
> Applications that mimic real world interfaces are *good* because users
> can easily use it. Car-stereo looking things like XMMS are popular
> exactly because of that reason. Removing the window manager decoration
> is what app writers need to complete their real world look and feel;
> dotting the i's and crossing the t's. :)

Just you wait for my real-world looking typewriter application where you
have to press tiny buttons on the screen with your mouse for each
character to be typed. The only thing that's stoping me from
implementing it is that I have no idea how to implement carriage return
action. I mean I tried pushing monitor with my right hand, but that is
kinda heavy.

Sasha Vasko