Still need a hint for undecorated windows

I've seen a few comments about this in the archives, but no motion on it.
Apps still need a way to draw themselves undecorated, and right now there are
two ways to do it while still being managed.  The first is mwm hints, which
have no formal blessing by netwm; and the other is setting yourself to
TYPE_DOCK, which works on every wm I've tested but is semantically bogus.

So I guess the question is whether to make this its own atom, or a new value
for _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE.

- ajax