Re: [Vala] Just a news I've read about popularity langage

Hm I don't think it's really alligned with what I meant.

For example that introduction

https://github.com/eustasy/vala-lang.org/blob/master/vwiki/vala.wiki

is not-marketing driven. And so on.

None of these features give any profit to the developer alone. Even their
combination. There's no single word about strongest point - easiness of
creating multiplatform apps using fairly-high level language, requiring no
interpreter/VM, with low overhead and small enough to handle embedded
devices.

This is what I would like to see on vala's page if we are talking about
increasing interest.

I also agree that nice application framework would be something that can
give a boost. But it's a huge effort. Vala gives a lot of profits to the
developers right now, even without one, so I think first thing should be
trying to get the most of what is available by "selling" this in a right
way.

m.

You should contribute to https://github.com/eustasy/vala-lang.org