Re: [Vala] Just a news I've read about popularity langage

I do not want to overlap with elementary guys if they are already doing
something, but I don't mind creating vala-lang.org or something like this
at some point.

m.

As an embedded system engineer I see huge potential using Vala in
embedded
Linux, it has not the runtime drawback of python and java, and is way
simpler to use than C++, while C# has no porting to ARM.

Yes. Unfortunately though the very useful POSIX profile has been removed
from VALA
and no substitute has been added.

:M: