Re: [Vala] Genie, subclassing and some help!

In the .vide project you have included a file in
/home/andrew/Temp/appindicator-0.1.vapi
Were going to need that file too. Put it in the vapi folder.

The vapi is in the vapi/ dir, don't know why it has been set to another
directory sorry about that. The appindicator-0.1.vapi is in the vapi/ dir

Hey, Your right about the appindicator.vapi being in the /vapi folder, sorry
I got confused because there a link to a different appindicator.vapi in the
project too. Nevermind, all that's needed is in the zip file.

As for dependencies, the Ubuntu Lucid Lynx repos must be enabled (& updated)
because  libappindicator  is a new library. (Im still on Ubuntu 9.10).

As for compiling, fine, no problems, a window pops up when I run the
program. :-)

Could you describe the problem again to me? I dont really see what's going
wrong..?
-Harry