Re: [Vala] Genie, subclassing and some help!

Hi,

2010/6/27 Andrew <rugby471 gmail com>:
On 27/06/10 08:16, Andrew wrote:
Ignore that, I managed to do the APP_INDICATOR_TYPE correctly in the
vapi file, however I don't seem to have any success with the
APP_INDICATOR_TYPE_INDICATOR_CATEGORY.

Attached is the vapi file, could you point me in the right direction?

in :
        [CCode (cprefix = "APP_INDICATOR_CATEGORY_", cheader_filename =
"libappindicator/app-indicator.h")]
        public enum Category {

add type_id="APP_INDICATOR_TYPE_INDICATOR_CATEGORY" just like you did
it with the class. I see no reason for it not working.

Abderrahim