Re: [Vala] Genie, subclassing and some help!

On 30/06/10 12:37, Harry Van Haaren wrote:

    Okay, I have put a Zip of the branch in the branch which you can
    download here:
    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~and471/+junk/not-working/annotate/head:/wasiliana.zip
    <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eand471/+junk/not-working/annotate/head:/wasiliana.zip>

    (just click download file)

Hey,

Downloaded it just there. Note to others that downloaded it:
1. Check dependencies (webkit etc)
2. Add the VAPI dir to the project, (its saved as /home/andrew/, and
should be /home/<yourName>/.../)

Andrew:
In the .vide project you have included a file in
/home/andrew/Temp/appindicator-0.1.vapi
Were going to need that file too. Put it in the vapi folder.

Another Q: Is the data folder part of what your doing? It seems.. a
little unrelated?

Cheers, -Harry

The vapi is in the vapi/ dir, don't know why it has been set to another
directory sorry about that. The appindicator-0.1.vapi is in the vapi/ dir

Yes the data folder is related but I haven't connected any of it to the
program yet.

--
Andrew