Re: [Vala] Genie, subclassing and some help!

On 30/06/10 11:57, Harry Van Haaren wrote:

    BZR branch with code in (if you need it in other form, please don't
    hesitate to ask):

Would you mind just tar-ing  or zipping it? I tried to find a "download
zip" button on Launchpad,
only Bazaar is there I think though... And I don't use bazaar.. (Git :-)

Just Email me the .zip or whatever is probably just as handy.. unless
you want to post it online o course!
Cheers, -Harry

Okay, I have put a Zip of the branch in the branch which you can
download here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~and471/+junk/not-working/annotate/head:/wasiliana.zip

(just click download file)

--