Re: [Vala] ValaIde & Valac: Command line compilation

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:41 AM, synkro <synkro gmx net> wrote:

Hi!

To cross compile for another target platform you need at least a C compiler
for that. You then redirect valac to us that compiler. For example: You
native platform is Windows and want to build a i386 Linux binary then you
need a Linux compiler for Windows.

If you can boot in to Linux on your PC then you can of course compile it
natively there. I recommend not only provide a Valaide project file but also
sources and a makefile. So everybody can build a need target version.

Greets
Synkro

Cheers I hear you. I've been using Waf so far.. so that's fine.

Gonna go bug the ValaIde people about Waf integration now... Wasn't working
for me erlier on.
Might be a user problem though ;-)
Thanks, -Harry