Re: [Vala] Vala port of gtk-sharp-ribbon

2008/7/21 Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org>:
2008/7/21 Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net>:
Alberto Ruiz wrote:

Well, we can work on that later, having the repository around would be
a good first step.
I'll do it myself, make sure you get an account.

Done:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/libgeetk/trunk/

Now, if someone could add proper waf/autoconf/whatever toolking that
would be great, otherwise I will do it during the week, but I can't
promise anything. In the meantime, Makefiles would be enough if latest
vala is installed right?

Juerg, it would be really nice to have the fixes on the Gtk bindings
upstream and released so that these widgets works out of the box ;-)

Frederik, get an account fast, you're doing an outstanding job, we
have to keep those widgets in shape as a way to show people how easy
it is to 1) Write widgets in Vala, and 2) Port code from C#.

I'll do a blog post as soon as I get them building.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz