Re: [Vala] Vala port of gtk-sharp-ribbon

Alberto Ruiz wrote:
At this point I think it would be really nice to have some sort of
libsexy-vala module or something like that so that we can work
together to get this in shape. Would you create a svn module at and include your widgets in there? (If you don't have a
gnome account yet I can do this myself until you get your own one

I would appreciate if you'd create a project to collect all Vala
widgets. I don't have a account yet, but if you think this
would be a good idea I'll try to get one.

What these widgets need is a build system to have them built and
installed as a shared library along with a vapi file. And I would like
to see if it is possible to access them via PyBank.