Re: [Vala] Vala port of gtk-sharp-ribbon

2008/7/18  <dan fluentradical com>:
Nice work! I've wanted to play with this for a while. It might be worth your while writing up a sample for
how to use it from C code, I'm sure people would be interested.

If you or anyone feel brave enough after porting this, porting the
gridview from medsphere[0] would be a pretty cool thing to do. There's
been a lot of people complaining about the lack of this widget in the
Gtk+ toolkit, and porting this to Vala would be a pretty good way of
having something to play with to define an API that could go into Gtk+
itself.

I'm pretty sure there would be tons of beer for the one who write this :)

[0] http://www.medsphere.org/projects/widgets/docs/classMedsphere_1_1Widgets_1_1GridView.html

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz