Re: [Vala] Vala port of gtk-sharp-ribbon

2008/7/21 Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net>:
Alberto Ruiz wrote:

At this point I think it would be really nice to have some sort of
libsexy-vala module or something like that so that we can work
together to get this in shape. Would you create a svn module at
gnome.org and include your widgets in there? (If you don't have a
gnome account yet I can do this myself until you get your own one
created).

I would appreciate if you'd create a project to collect all Vala
widgets. I don't have a gnome.org account yet, but if you think this
would be a good idea I'll try to get one.

What these widgets need is a build system to have them built and
installed as a shared library along with a vapi file. And I would like
to see if it is possible to access them via PyBank.

Well, we can work on that later, having the repository around would be
a good first step.
I'll do it myself, make sure you get an account.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz