Re: [Vala] Vala bindings to GNet

On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 06:42 +0200, pancake wrote:
Uh. Just to say 'Hi!' to the list and ask some questions :)

 - How is the gnet port? I need to
 - Is there any way to use a preprocessor with Vala?
 - How can I call inlined C code from Vala?
 - What is the threading stuff state?
 - How can I manage with execve's, popens and system()?

And a final tip:

 - I think to avoid namespacing problems we can force filenames to
   be lowercase to avoid collisions with Namespaces and Classes.
   Having this rule as a 'standard' language rule we can avoid some
   newbye problems

Finally I would like to say that I'm really happy to see this project
going up. I was looking for something like that and I have finally
found the right project :)

Thanks!

--pancake

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:23:16 +0200