[Vala] Vala bindings to GNet

Hello,

I'm trying to use gidlgen & vapigen to generate a vapi file
for GNet library (http://www.gnetlibrary.org/), but I've some
difficulties due to the fact that GNet library don't follow the GLib /
GTK+ naming convention (or I think so).

I've made the vapi file, but I run into 2 difficulties.

1) A lot of GNet type names start with *G* instead of GNet so vapigen
complains that can't find the type in *GLib* library.

I had to modify vapigen (patch attached) to make it *understand* the
gnet namespace, but I think that there must be a better approach to
achieve the same result. gnet.metadata?

2) GNet uses some deprecated GLib enums that aren't contained in the
glib vapi file.

I've done an "handmade" glib-deprecated.vala vapi file, maybe this can
be an idea for a "standard" one? Or a conditional variabile like
G_DISABLE_DEPRECATED is a better option? Does vala support it?

I don't attach GNet vapi because I haven't tested it yet, but I can do
it if you want.

Have a nice day,
Andrea