Re: [Vala] Vala bindings to GNet

Hello Andrea,

Had a look at your patch and I do not think, that we should hardwire
information about the GNet library in vapigen. Your problems should be
solved by .metadata entries instead. For the first chunk I'd like to see
vapigen support .metadata entries like that:

    GNet type_name_offset="1"

For the second chunk I wonder why you try to map those class-like types
to gpointer, since Vala aims to provide reasonable support for non
GObject classes. Don't know right now if adding lines of the style

    GUnixSocket value_type="0"

is what you need.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/