Re: [Usability] GtkNotebook scrolling

Hi,

Op vrijdag 12-03-2010 om 17:31 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Jean-Peer
Lorenz:
> No, this is not a plugin. For me it works from a fresh installation. In
> the case of more tabs open than fit into the window I can move the mouse
> over the tab-bar (or whatever it is called) and flip through the tabs
> using the mouse wheel.

I think you must be confusing Firefox with Epiphany. Firefox doesn't
react on scrollwheel on tab out-of-the-box (and if I would know about a
Firefox extension that enables it, I'd have it installed). Epiphany does
support scrollwheel-on-tabs simply because it uses a GtkNotebook.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen