Re: [Usability] GtkNotebook scrolling

Thanks for the hint. I've installed the tree tab plugin and tried it.
While using it and comparing it directly to the default behavior I
recognized some things related to the notebook issue.

I especially like on a notebook with horizontally oriented tabs able to
scroll through:

* the information (the tab-names) is well distributed accross the screen

* the notebook tab on the top is like a real file in an office

* and scrolling through it feels natural and more intuitive to me, see:
> On a more abstract level, in a way I can't really explain it feels
> natural to me to be able to "rifle" through tabs as I would do with
> pages in a book. I can keep my eyes focused on the content while
> flipping through open tabs.
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Reinout van Schouwen